Featured in and Recommended by:
"A Must Read"— Bustle Magazine
“. . .[a] gentle, lucid, erudite and compassionate guide. . .”
—Dani Shapiro, Bestselling Author of Devotion and Still Writing.
“This is a wonderful collection of insights, practices, writing exercises, and meditations to help you get words on the page, not just as an accomplishment but as a way to discover who you really are.”
–Susan Piver, New York Times Bestselling Author of The Hard Questions.
Join me for the Writing as a Path to Awakening workshop at The East West Bookshop – 324 Castro Street Mountain View, California 94041 on September 14th and 15th, 2018. This will be an immersive week of writing, meditation, creativity, connection and community!
READING Friday, September 14, 2018
WORKSHOP Saturday September 15, 2018
1:00PM-4:00PM will include. . .
- Innovative writing exercises
- A dynamic meditation designed to open you to new inspirations and creativity
- New insights on writing, creativity and mindfulness
- How to connect with safe and inspiring writing and spiritual communities and take your writing to the next level
- Time for questions and answers
STAY TUNED for upcoming announcements about some extraordinary INTERNATIONAL events in 2019!
Stay Inspired, Stay Connected: Get the FREE audio
“Creativity Meditations for Writers & Artists.”
Enter your name and email below!
* Creative Writing Classes & Workshops
* Meditation Retreats
* Extraordinary Literary Events
“Albert Flynn DeSilver is a gem,
a joy to work with, and puts
together amazing workshops!”
—Cheryl Strayed (Best Selling Author of WILD, “Tiny Beautiful Things,” and the novel “Torch.”)